Federally mandated for all Medicaid waivers, anyone who provides PAS/HAB and Respite services is now required to use an electronic visit verification system for tracking time.
Contracting through the Texas Health and Human Services agency, “First Data” is the EVV Vendor Imagine Enterprises selected to coordinate time keeping services. The name of the software is “AuthentiCARE” which can be accessed through a mobile device or two other methods.
The Texas Health and Human Service agency requires Imagine Enterprises to provide training and support to all CDS employers, designated representatives and employees that we serve, and obtain verification of their participation. See Training Materials below for more info.
- 2021 Employer and Employee Training Instructions
- Video Recording of Zoom Training Session 11/2/2020
- Frequently Asked Questions
EMPLOYEE Training Materials
- Employee FAQs PDF
- Employee 1 EVV Training PDF: AuthentiCare® 2.0 Texas Mobile Application
- Employee 2 EVV Training PDF: Alternative Device Procedure
- Employee 3 EVV Training PDF: Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Instructions, Printable Instructions
- Employee 4 EVV Training PDF: How to Record Non-EVV Services
EMPLOYER Training Materials
- Employer 1 EVV Training PDF: Texas HHSC Form 1722
- Employer 2 EVV Training PDF: Employer Log In/Out, EVV Visit Maintenance
EVV Technical Assistance
Please see the contact information below for the staff that can best help with your questions.
|EMPLOYER: Access credentials to the AuthentiCARE website||Sherry Newlinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|EMPLOYEE: Smart phone app credentials and to place an order for the alternative device||Darcy Friaremail@example.com|
|EMPLOYEE: Technical assistance for smart phone app, alternative device or land line||Janice Norwoodfirstname.lastname@example.org|